Specifying Wood Ceilings and Walls
Learn At Your Own Pace:
You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how and why wood ceilings and walls are used in commercial interiors
- Learn about how wood ceilings and walls are made
- Understand how size, composition, and shape of panels can affect lead time and cost
- Examine wood veneer types, quality levels, and matching
- Understand how acoustical performance is achieved with different wood ceiling and wall options
- Review factors affecting the use of wood in commercial spaces (such as fire performance, composition, LEED/FSC certification, etc.)
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Specifying Wood Ceilings and Walls
800-255-9235 | www.exceldryer.com
866-482-7374 | www.sunguardglass.com
(Pictured: Marselle Condominium, Seattle, WA. PB Architects. Photo by Matt Todd Photography, courtesy of WoodWorks.)
- Used in geothermal and water-source heat pump applications
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies with twostage operation
- Uses EarthPure® (HFC-410A) zero-ozonedepletion refrigerant, making it an extremely environmentally friendly option
- Its multiple cabinet configurations and small footprint make it suitable for tight installations and for replacement/retrofit markets
- Features iGate technology, the next generation in intelligent control by using two-way communication to provide a gateway to the system.
© McGraw Hill Financial. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Building Media, Inc.