The Greening of Government Buildings
Learn At Your Own Pace:
You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the scope of the Recovery Act's spending plans
- Understand Federal green building policies
- Explain the concept of integrated design
- Identify sustainable cladding, fenestration, and HVAC solutions
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
(973) 575-0380 | www.fujitsugeneral.com
(800) 422-7270 | www.alpolic-northamerica.com
(800) 797-8159 | www.seriousmaterials.com