New Hand Dryer Technology: Sustainable, Hygienic and Cost-effective
This course lists the key characteristics and benefits of different hand drying methods and identifies the sustainability and financial cost issues associated with commercial hand dryers. In addition, it names the LEEDÂ® categories where new energy efficient hand dryers can contribute points.
Video clips are employed to demonstrate and explain the concepts of new dryer technology and the research that led to its development. The course concludes with case studies where new hand dryers reinforce the design aesthetic of the project and the business mission of the client.
Learn At Your Own Pace:
You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- List the key characteristics and benefits of different methods of hand drying
- Explain the new concepts in energy efficient hand dryers
- Identify sustainability and cost effectiveness issues that relate to commercial hand dryers
- Summarize the LEED
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- New Hand Dryer Technology: Sustainable, Hygienic and Cost-effective
|Learn more about Dyson Products|
800-255-9235 | www.exceldryer.com
866-482-7374 | www.sunguardglass.com
800-847-3552 | www.pellacommercial.com
415-824-4900 | www.safti.com/prod_II-XL45.html
(Pictured: Marselle Condominium, Seattle, WA. PB Architects. Photo by Matt Todd Photography, courtesy of WoodWorks.)
- Used in geothermal and water-source heat pump applications
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies with twostage operation
- Uses EarthPure® (HFC-410A) zero-ozonedepletion refrigerant, making it an extremely environmentally friendly option
- Its multiple cabinet configurations and small footprint make it suitable for tight installations and for replacement/retrofit markets
- Features iGate technology, the next generation in intelligent control by using two-way communication to provide a gateway to the system.
© McGraw Hill Financial. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Building Media, Inc.