Next Generation Recycled Rubber Flooring
Learn At Your Own Pace:
You can take this course and follow along at your own pace. Speed up, slow down, or stop now and finish later. Click "Take the Course Test" to go straight to the test and earn your credits. You'll know immediately if you have earned credits and you will be able to print out your certificate of completion instantly.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the newest generation of recycled rubber flooring, and how recent technological advances affect its sustainability and performance, particularly in relation to conventional rubber flooring.
- Evaluate criteria for ergonomic performance in flooring, and new low heat, low chemical manufacturing processes that increase sustainability while delivering superior ergonomic performance.
- Explain the key role of maintenance in the overall cost and environmental impact of flooring, and how new sealant technology significantly reduces cost, energy use and installation and maintenance time.
- Compare detailed life cycle cost analysis of major types of flooring, including factors related to sustainability at every stage from resource to recycling.
- Explore important issues in flooring selection such as potential LEEDÂ® contribution and FloorScore certification.
This course was approved by the GBCI for 1 GBCI credit hour(s) for LEED Credential Maintenance.
This course is a presentation designed to earn you 1.00 AIA/CES Learning Unit. Use the onscreen controls to pace the presentation to your liking, and then click "Take the Course Test" to take the exam for this course and earn your credit.
- Next Generation Recycled Rubber Flooring
- Case Studies and Q & A
800-255-9235 | www.exceldryer.com
866-482-7374 | www.sunguardglass.com
(Pictured: Marselle Condominium, Seattle, WA. PB Architects. Photo by Matt Todd Photography, courtesy of WoodWorks.)
- Used in geothermal and water-source heat pump applications
- Exceeds ASHRAE 90.1 efficiencies with twostage operation
- Uses EarthPure® (HFC-410A) zero-ozonedepletion refrigerant, making it an extremely environmentally friendly option
- Its multiple cabinet configurations and small footprint make it suitable for tight installations and for replacement/retrofit markets
- Features iGate technology, the next generation in intelligent control by using two-way communication to provide a gateway to the system.